Had to snap pics of Marek on this day - he looked like such a big boy!
He's holding Daddy's watch. He is constantly grabbing one of Daddy's watches and wearing it or playing with it.
I had lunch duty that day in Ellison's class. She loves having her brother there with her. Sweet Samuel always immediately goes and gets a chair for Marek, and Ellison spends most of her time looking after and showing off Marek. :-)
That afternoon, I watched the Parsons kiddos. Ellison had dance class so Erin and I swapped vans for the time. On the way to dance class, I got a huge grin on my face, because it was hilarious hearing a van full of 5 kids chattering. I thought how fun it must be to have a large family. The kids had fun exploring Erin's van during Ellison's class.
Mary Kenzie, Riley, Marek, and Annalise (Ellison was in dance class).
That night, Ellison woke up vomiting! Poor baby. I thank God that the Parsons didn't get it!
[December 12, 2012]





No comments:
Post a Comment