I don't have the photo in digital form yet (can you believe I have only ONE photo from the weekend, and I didn't even take it?!), so I'm going to save a spot for it here. I ventured out with some great girlfriends this year to the Westover Women's Retreat in Myrtle Beach for a refreshing weekend. My "mommy and wife soul" needed some replenishing, some girl time, some time with my Lord. Well, let's just say God delivered, as He always does. I had such a fun, rich, nourishing time. The conference portion filled us up, and the girl time was sweet. I laughed - a LOT. I got to know some dear friends even more. Unfortunately for them, they got to know me more as well. ;-) When Lara spoke, it was as if God told her exactly what to say for my benefit. And I know I wasn't the only one who felt that way. We were "randomly" placed (I say it that way, because we all know there was nothing truly random about God putting us all together) in a small group with such amazing women. We all bonded on a deep level almost immediately. I love these women:
[insert photo here]
Maria, Jenna, and Krista, I had the best time with you gals! You all are truly such great friends, and I love you! Can't wait for next year! ;-)
[April 27-29, 2012]
No comments:
Post a Comment