January 24, 2012

12/29

Only two photos to recognize our day.  We had a beautiful morning complete with a little snow, and this sweet face...  How anyone can truly believe there isn't a God, when you look at a precious baby face, is completely beyond me.

Marek started taking up to 10 steps at a time just before we headed to Michigan.  We kept having him practice, which he completely loved.  Marek seems to always eat up praise when you give it to him.  It motivates him to do more and more.  I haven't quite seen it before.

Don't you love the side profile of his belly?
Oh, how I wish we would've seen some more snow. :-(

We all headed out to Grand Rapids for a long weekend.  I was anxious to see my girl. :-)  Except for about 5 minutes of a little night terror-type thing (she has them A LOT), she did great.
[December 29, 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment