December 30, 2011

Christmas Song Program

Marek and I went to watch Ellison's preschool Christmas Song Program.  He passed the time waiting for Sissy to come out by chewing on my wallet.  He loves that thing.  I know - I can only imagine the amount of germs on it.  It's funny how easy you let things slide with your second kid. :-)


He was making a silly face for me here.  Such a nut. ;-)

There's our girl, right smack in the middle.  It was SO hard to get a decent shot with our crappy camera, and the crappy photog behind the lens...

Middle, second row...


She was so cute - waving to me a few times.  And she totally got into singing the songs and doing the motions this year, as opposed to the shy singing she would do last year.  She did an awesome job despite picking her nose for all to see halfway through.

After the sweet program, we headed to Ellison's classroom for refreshments.


With her teachers, Mrs. Lisa and Mrs. Kara.  Ellison pointed to this photo of her teachers and said, "I love her," about Mrs. Lisa.  She has great teachers this year who are preparing the kids well for kindergarten.

Our two little bugs back home...


Our one little bug who enjoys making messes - especially in the pantry.  Trying to look so innocent...
[December 12, 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment