I introduce to you: the flamenco dancer, the Oompa Loompa, and Michael Jackson (apparently "from the 'Off the Wall' record" to be more specific).
Oh, poor Bubsy - sick and all, and his stinkin' Mommy still dressed him up, just to quickly see the immediate neighbors. Hey, at least I spared him the orange-tinged foundation that I made Mookie wear when she was a one-year-old Oompa Loompa. I just couldn't bear to let his first Halloween pass without dressing him up, if only for a moment. He's so pleased with me, isn't he?
Not getting into this or anything...
While Ellison and Daddy went out trick-or-treating, Marek and I hunkered down giving him a bath and getting him ready for bed while a big bowl of candy sat on the front porch. When Jon and Ellison returned they had fun passing out candy to some stragglers. Daddy chose to don a mask, and Ellison had to try out her new orange vampire teeth.
These two completely played off each other in front of the trick-or-treaters. Hilarious.
[October 31, 2011]
No comments:
Post a Comment