June 16, 2011

The Beach - Day 7

This little lizard kept frequenting our deck.


Some more dolphins swimming.  Can you believe how close they are to the shore?

At at the yummiest restaurant, "Port of Call".  I'm in love with their hot bacon salad dressing, and my mouth is watering as I type this.  It was nap time for Moo Moo.

Ellison got to add yet another dolphin to her collection, thanks to Gram.  This one's name?  Daisy.  Just like the other 7 or 8.


Our last evening on the beach.  Ugh.




We had such a great vacation, and feel so fortunate we got the opportunity to go.  I just hate thinking that we have to wait a whole year again for the next one!  I remember being newly pregnant last year when we went, and we all kept saying how weird it was that we would be bringing a 4 month old with us the next time.  I couldn't even wrap my brain around it then.  But now I can't imagine not "knowing" little Marek.  He did great and was such a good baby!  We can't wait to see the memories our two kids will make over the years with our beach vacations.
[June 3, 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment