One morning, Marek was a little fussy, and Mama was a little tired. So I snuggled up next to my little man and spooned him. It was SOOO cozy, and he slept sooo good! It was such a nice treat.
The Copelands, our next door neighbors, brought over a ton of goodies for the kids. Ellison made out like a bandit and got her new favorite dress:
Ellison had to wear her tap shoes with the dress. I found her dancing, twirling, and singing on the deck.
And because I am so not a gardener, I don't remember what these flowers are called, but our bushes are full of them. Ellison picked one and begged me to put it in her hair.
Later in the day, I walked up to her room to find that she had to mark her territory. She posted a sign on her door with her name on it...
...then invited me in to her restaurant.
I love that she took her two flowers from outside, put them each in a tiny cup of water, then had a centerpiece on the table "in case you want to write". So cute.
Then I got some good Marek snuggles in...
[February 27, 2011]
No comments:
Post a Comment