January 13, 2013

Visiting Santa

God bless Jonathan.  I was so bummed when I found out I had to work on the day Santa would be at Bur-Mil.  We go every year there for a visit with Santa.  I thought for sure Jon wouldn't want to even try to take the kids since you have to wait in line for a while, and it's not easy with Mr. Ansy Pants if you can't be one-on-one with him.  So I didn't even ask if he'd take them.  But, lo and behold, he took them!  I was so glad!  He said it was tough because they had to leave as soon as Marek got up from his nap to go there, then they had to rush out of there to get Mookie to the Christmas Pageant rehearsal all the way over at Westover.


Marek looks more interested in the fire...

Ellison brought along Rudolph for the visit, and Jon said she wouldn't leave the house without her Christmas list for Santa.  Marek is just wondering why on earth he's sitting on a big, red, furry man.

Getting her little list out for Santa...


Jon said Ellison kept caressing Marek's face telling him, "It's okay, Buddy." :-)

And at the exact perfect photo moment, when all three of them were looking perfect for that awesome shot (even the lady said, "Oooh, that's a great one!"), Jon snapped the button, and at the same exact time the batteries fell out of the camera!!!!  He didn't get the shot.  It ruined his night, I swear.  lol

[December 2, 2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment