January 13, 2013

Projects

Almost in his glory.  It would've been perfect in his eyes if that bloody glass door wouldn't have been in the way.  Daddy set about replacing the weather strip on the bottom of our door to the deck.  Marek just thought it was a fun Saturday activity.  Notice the glove on his hand.  On many different occasions, he finds Daddy's work glove and wears it all over the place.  So dang funny seeing a floppy glove hang off his extremity.  You'd think he'd tire of it after about 30 seconds, but the kid will keep it on for a long time sometimes.



Oh, yes, the glove had to go back on, even with a clothing change in between.



Told ya I love watching him play like this...

There's my Mookie - I don't get nearly as many photos of her now that she's in school when I often have the camera going. :-(

[December 1, 2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment