January 13, 2013

Oh, Mama...

The day after Thanksgiving, Tato, Nilda, and the girls came up for a visit.  We visited for a while, had some leftovers, then I had to head off to work for the evening.  Ellison was so excited for Bianca and Natalia to have a sleepover with us.  I had arranged a babysitter to watch Marek so the 4 of them could go to our church where they were having a presentation of "The Polar Express" with some refreshments and PJ-attire.  It was gonna be a fun evening.  A couple of hours into my shift, Jonathan called me asking me where on earth the movie was to be played, because he was at church and there was not a single soul there.  I was completely baffled, and wondered if I had the wrong time.  I made a quick phone call to our friend, Leann, who informed me that the Polar Express Night was the following week.  UGH!!!  Couldn't believe it.  So Jonny improvised, and took the PJ-clad girls to Maxi B's from some cupcakes.  They still had fun, despite this Mama's craziness.

They had the new expansion area all to themselves.  The girls were dancing around and having a good old time with their treats.


[November 23, 2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment