We just may be banned from Costco.
And here's the culprit:
This would be AFTER he kept chucking things out of the cart for me to retrieve off the floor. I tried giving him toys to play with in the cart. He would be happy with it for a few minutes, then it would suddenly go flying. After I kept seeing dollar signs at the possibility of purchasing broken toys, I put the kibosh on that. I think that's when Mister decided he'd go to the next best thing - the 50 lb. laundry detergent. Seriously, I can barely lift the thing. Somehow in his He-Man strength, Marek managed to without any problem. The shards of plastic cap flew down the entire aisle. They had to shut the aisle down and block it off it was such a mess. Proud parenting moment.
[October 25, 2012]


No comments:
Post a Comment