October 21, 2012

Off With Her Hair

Check out our girl:


We were absolutely in love with Ellison's new haircut!  She has never had her hair cut (only the regular trims), and we were SHOCKED when she asked Grandma to do it during bath time.  She loves when Grandma trims her hair.  When she first said she wanted Grandma to cut her hair, we assumed that's what she meant.  She has always said she wanted to let her hair continue to grow longer.  Always, adamantly.  When she said, "No, I want her to cut it up to here," we still couldn't believe it.  I gave her the go ahead, and Gram said we'd cut off a bit, and she could always change her mind later if she wanted more off.  So after cutting and blowing it dry, Ellison said, "I want more cut off."  Off it came.  And we LOVE it!!!  She looks so old!  I just keep telling her how much I love it throughout the following days.  Such a big girl.
[August 30, 2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment