October 21, 2012

A Visitor Came

Well, Ellison had BEGGED Grandma to come out for a visit.  What can I say, the girl laid it on thick.  And it worked, of course. :-)  After a couple of sappy phone calls to Grandma, telling her how much she missed her and how badly she wanted to see her, and then just coming right out and begging Grandma to come visit, Grandma gave us the green light to look at plane tickets.  Ellison was over the moon.  She misses her Gram.  We were very excited when the day came for her arrival.  Not sure how I managed to not take any photos.  I suppose I'm getting a little lazy about that...

The cool thing, was that Grandma got to see Ellison go to school while she was visiting.  The cool thing for Marek, was that he actually got to have some time with Grandma while Ellison was at school. Here they are enjoying the outdoors, blowing bubbles...








[August 30, 2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment