September 23, 2012

A Fave Pasttime

Our barstools have taken up temporary residence in the garage.  I'm threatening the kitchen chairs to be next.  They're overrated anyway, right?  Yeah, didn't think so.  But Buddy is constantly dragging over a kitchen chair to the sink, repeating "Dishes" over and over.  He then will play for the longest time.  Sometimes that's a great thing.  Most times it's a very wet thing.  We must have the cleanest cupboard door (only the one under the sink) and floor in that area, because I'm always mopping up pools of water.  As I write this about 6 weeks after this photo, Marek's itching to get banned from "dishes".  As he violently tosses water out of filled-up cups in the sink, and I remind him gently to be careful to keep it in the sink since it's splashing, his sweet little face looks at me, fills up the cup again, looks at me again, then violently tosses the water onto the floor.  Oooooh, God gave this child a sweet face for a reason.  Our feisty one.

[August 11, 2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment