June 24, 2012

Last Day of Softball

I finally had off work to where I could go to one of Ellison's softball games.  It was so cute to watch (even though I spent most of the time chasing Mareny).

Our little Sparkler.  You can imagine what a hit their team name was with Ellison.  It seems every stuffed animal she gets is bestowed the name "Sparkle" somewhere in it.

I love it - she insisted she use batting gloves...



Little Bubba giving Mommy a 4 second break...



The girls were all exhausted - they played a double header.





Daddy (on the left) helped out for all of their practices and games, as best he could when he had Marek with him when I was working.  It was cute to see - he got to know each of the girls' names.















Doing their "We are the Sparklers, the mighty mighty Sparklers..." huddle:


Mookie's little face in the middle:

The girls with Coach Sara.  Ellison is 1st row, 2nd from right.


[May 12, 2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment