June 24, 2012

Ell's School Program

In celebration of the upcoming last day of preschool (ever!  sniff, sniff...), Ellison's class put on a "Special Song Program".  Though I toted my camera, it was near impossible to get any photos of Ellison during the program since I had someone to keep out of trouble (but we won't mention any names).

In her usual school program fashion, Ellison was a little but shy and reserved doing the songs.  It always amazes me that she gets up on stage and goes all out for her dance recitals, because she certainly doesn't in her classroom programs.  She tells me it's because "the audience is so much closer" in the classrooms. :-)

Ellison with some of her friends, Peyton and Aubrey, enjoying the snack.


Later that afternoon, I caught Bubba like this:
I think Jonathan's starting to understand the reason I have to go to the hair salon frequently to cover up my grays.
[May 17, 2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment