I swear he should've been a monkey. Early in the month, we suddenly looked over to find Marek had pulled his high chair away from the table (even though it has breaks on), and was proceeding to climb up into the seat, turn himself around, then try to buckle himself in. He was unbelievably proud, and thought he was unbelievably cool. He would just look at us and grin. I don't know how he gets that beefy little leg up high enough onto the foot of the high chair...
Marek loves playing in the pantry. Though it buys me a wee bit of time while trying to prepare our meals, it turns into yet another area that looks like a tornado ran through it when he's done. You can't even see the floor. The craziest part, though, is that he has started CLIMBING up the pantry shelving!!! I didn't snap a photo of it because of course I go into rescue mode. Yes, he somehow gets to standing on the bottom shelf, with his little leg trying to climb up onto the second shelf, while hanging on like a monkey.
Another new benefit to him climbing onto his high chair. Jonathan wonders why my hair appointments are getting more frequent...
Someone's upset because Mommy and Daddy are one step ahead of him... for right now. We have to lower his high chair to ground level when he's not eating in it. He's not too thrilled with us.
More pantry playing...
[April 2012]



No comments:
Post a Comment