May 22, 2012

Driver's Training

Marek's absolute favorite place to be:

He cannot. Get. Enough.

Now, I have never showed him the keys and how they go in the ignition or anything.  But the other day, as we were "playing" in the van yet again, I gave him the keys to hold (another fave thing of his, though he sets off the alarm about every 2 minutes.  The neighbors know when Marek's playing.  After about 2-3 times, they are taken away).  So anyways, he takes the keys, finds the black key out of the situation, and puts it in the ignition.  Thinking surely it was a fluke, I took them out and mixed them up, and again, he knew which key he had to get to put in the ignition again.  Oh my goodness.  He's perceptive!  I guess he's not always just whining from his little carseat.
[May 7, 2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment