It was supposed to be such a beautiful day, so I decided to surprise Ellison when I picked her up from school by taking the kids to Country Park for lunch. Of course, right at lunch time it was quite overcast and a little chilly. But still good enough for the park. Marek loved exploring the playground for the first time. Ellison was so happy to be there, she didn't want much to do with lunch.
I love the look on Elli's face. :-) We found that Marek does love slides, but Mookie has quite a challenge holding onto his beefy-ness, so she prefers to go it alone.
I so love the moments when Ellison will just take Marek's hand, unprompted...
Attempts at trying to get a sibling shot didn't work well at all...
Another unprompted moment. Elli just came up and put her arm around hinney. She is such a good sis.
I love this pic of my cute little monkey. Love her.
Ellison was SOOO proud that she actually made it across 3 monkey bars all by herself! So fun to watch them learn or do something new.
A couple of ducks were scouting out some food in the play area. Marek kept following them all over trying to quack, only it sounded more like his bark for a dog. :-)
[March 9, 2012]
No comments:
Post a Comment