March 23, 2012

Little Monkey

I remembered how much Ellison loved playing on the cushionless sofa when she was about Marek's age, and the two little bugs were making me crazy at the time, so it was the perfect solution.  Like bringing in a new toy.  They both started having some immediate fun.  Marek took it to a different level than I anticipated, however.  Our little monkey somehow climbed the back of the sofa on what seemed to be invisible steps, just to get to the light switch.  He LOVES playing with light switches.  Allowing him to climb our stairs to go upstairs always ends up being a 10 minute task since we have to take a detour and play with the light switch on the way up.
 What a little brute...

 We were a day early celebrating St. Patty's Day.  Ellison took in shamrock cookies for her class, and they all wore green.
Disclaimer: I know there looks to be enough junk on our sofa to make a small meal.

[March 16, 2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment