Fall was spectacular this year in North Carolina. Last year, the normally-vibrant reds were pretty dull (but still pretty), but this year, oh this year was different. I seriously was constantly in awe every time I'd see those brilliant reds - my favorite. Ellison at one point told me, "Mom, I'm tired of you saying that," because I think I muttered praises to God daily at several turns with the van. My favorite little red tree, which I could not capture well enough with my cell phone (looks so far away when it really isn't), awaited me every single day in the carpool line at Ellison's school. Stuck just in the middle of a parking lot all by its lonesome, but with a backdrop that really showed off its splendor. For weeks it was my moment of peace, where I could just reflect on how amazing God is - and that He created such things for our enjoyment! It just never got old, day after day. So here's my little tree. My little reminder.
[November 2011]

No comments:
Post a Comment