It is fall, folks...
Here we went with Round One of the breathing battle for fall. Wanna know what triggered it? The night before we tried to let him "cry it out". He cried for a full hour, and ended up being a little hoarse. He had tears, I had tears, and my blood pressure was through the roof. I don't wanna hear my babies upset! After the hour of hell, I gave in, went in an nursed him, which of course worked like a charm, and he fell fast asleep at last. What a waste of an hour, and what a waste of tears! I am NOT doing that again. So the morning brought a present - some wheezing. I felt terrible. But he is such a good little respiratory kid - just stood up and played through the whole thing. God love him.
[October 6, 2011]
No comments:
Post a Comment