Daddy took Ellison and Marek to Bur Mil's Fall Festival. I was SO bummed to miss it and have to work during it this year. We love going to this every year - the weather is always so beautiful, and everyone's always in the mood for autumn festivities.
So on the left is the photo from this year ; I remembered we had the same photo of her last year (on the right). She seems so young just one year ago!
Surprisingly, Ellison opted for a "Batman" face painting, just like she saw on a little boy, instead of a butterfly. After it was all done, she apparently told her Daddy, "I should've got the butterfly."
The three amigos on the hay ride
Daddy had them whipped right out!
Oh, how we love those eyes...
A spot that Marek is often seen frequenting. He loves climbing over his high chair.
[October 8, 2011]
No comments:
Post a Comment