May 9, 2011

4/28

Ellison combing her eyebrows after getting into my make-up bag.  She practically begs every morning to put on make-up.  No, I don't let her unless we're going to be home all day.  That could backfire on me, though, 'cause I wouldn't put it past her boycott all activities just so she could do it.

I love, love, love my little Porcini Mushroom in this "Slugger" outfit!
 And I'm in love with his bottom lip always pouring over...


Ellison taking a pic of me & Marek




Little Jabber Jaws...  He is seriously becoming quite the talker.  He loves to talk to Gram on the phone, and he is often heard at 2am just talking away in his crib out of a dead sleep.  We've had to turn off the monitor more than once to try to get some sleep because he's up talking, without even crying.

I know, scary one of Mommy - I just got out of the shower.


Marek: "Help... me..."
[April 28, 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment