Um... so yeah... we don't actually have any photos of the birthday girl. Sheesh... Well, as is the story of my life for fun get-togethers like this, I had to work. :-( After waiting out the storms, and after Marek had to get in his "last supper" with me before I left for work, Jonathan mosied on over to the Schwankes with the kids to celebrate Ella James' birthday. Since he was over an hour late, I'm sure he missed the fun festivities which would have made for some good photos.
OK, so I wanna live in this playhouse. Seriously. (That would be Ellison in the front right).
Lots crammed into this pic: Dave with Miller, Stacy in the background, Megan with Marek, and Jack on his mommy's hip.
Cute little men: Jack, Miller, and Marek (held by Rebecca, Dave, and Megan respectively).
Word has it our two kiddos crashed on the ride home. I'd say they had a great time. ;-)
[April 16, 2011]
No comments:
Post a Comment