March 28, 2011

Warning: Scary Photos Ahead

From the moment Aunt Andrea walked in the door, she told Ellison that we would have a dance party, complete with make-up, hair do's, and dress up.  Ellison had been looking so forward to it.  Finally, the time came, and the 3 girls set about making us adults over.  Yes, even Daddy and Uncle Josh were good sports and allowed a makeover.  All I can say is that I'm glad our men wouldn't do well transgender.

Aunt Andrea was brave and let the girls use her good makeup.


"Whatcha doin' tonight?"

I look like a lady that would own 12 cats and smell of patchouli.


Wow...

Andrea and I about peed our pants every time we looked at this photo on the camera review.  




Daddy had the look of pure pain on his face the entire time the girls made him over.



Something crossed between zombies and drunken redneck beauty pageant girls.

After our makeovers, we all danced to some classic 80s & 90s tunes.  And no alcohol was even involved.  Josh and Jon did both make a beeline for the bathroom the first chance they got to wipe off their lipstick.  "I can't stand the feel of that stuff!"  Whew.  And here we were worried they might like it...  We actually had a ton of fun.  It was a great family time.  Poor Marek will have to join in when he reaches the ripe old age of 2.
[March 12, 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment