Mister looks like he's close to rolling over. A couple of times I've propped him up on his arms for tummy time and he has rolled over. I'm not counting it, though. :-)
Where's Marek? Doesn't this resemble a "Where's Waldo?" page?
Side note: Ellison kept insisting this dress had "a little bit of green" in it for St. Patty's Day. She is so determined to wear dresses all the bloody time, she'd probably call a purple dress "a little green" for the occasion if she had to.
Marek goes to town on his fists as of late. Hence, I kept saying he's been acting like he's teething.
I can't remember why Ellison changed her dress. I do remember her being concerned that she'd get pinched for not wearing green. :-) It was such a beautiful afternoon, and we'd been so cooped up for so long, I took the beach blanket to the front lawn for me and Marek to chill on while Ellison did some sidewalk chalk.
He loved being outside!
That evening, as Ellison was in the bathtub, a leprechaun snuck into Ellison's room! Apparently leprechauns leave a few treats and a little bit of trash when they come, and they do some tricky little things. Ellison came home from school and told us about it the day before (thanks, Mrs. Powell & Mrs. Ehinger...ahem). As the day wore on, I wondered if we were even gonna get a visit. But sure enough, we had the little visitor in time before bed. Ellison was SOOO excited!!! She said she and Daddy swore they heard some footsteps while she was getting out of the bathtub. The leprechaun taped a picture of himself to her lamp, and pictures of clover to her ceiling pom-pom and her pillow. There were a few pieces of gold and green candy and a little bag of chippies with some shreds of paper laying on her bed. That silly leprechaun...
She was so animated and hyped up about the visit. Fun times... I just never knew we were gonna have visits with not only Santa, the Easter Bunny, and eventually the Tooth Fairy, but now leprechauns, too...
[March 17, 2011]
No comments:
Post a Comment