March 16, 2011

Sister & A New Friend

I knew it would happen, as it seems to many little "big sisters".  Ellison breastfeeds Teddy.  It's the sweetest thing, and she even has to make sure she's feeding Teddy on the same side that I'm feeding Marek.  She's very discreet about it, and only lets me see her pull down her shirt to do it.

I was using a nursing tent to feed Marek one day because we were expecting company.  So Ellison found the other nursing tent and used one, too.  Here she is burping Teddy after a feeding.


Marek went to his first playdate at the Grants' house, and met his little girlfriend, Annalise Parsons.  She was born exactly one week before him.  Ironically, can you believe we had Analise on our list of girl names?!  I think that's crazy!  Thankfully it didn't end up being "the" girl's name, or we would've been panicking for one week until we found out we didn't have a girl. :-)
 The two of them were chillaxin' (sorry, I don't know how to spell ghetto lingo correctly) through the whole playdate.  Similar personalities so far. :-)


[February 15, 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment