We had the incredible fortune of having our dear friend, Alisha, do a newborn photo shoot with Little Boo-Boo. When it comes to photography, She. Is. The. Bomb. So talented. Here she is in action...
She has this incredible mommy touch when she's photographing a newborn. This mama (me) could NOT get my over-tired baby to fall asleep, which made me tense. But about 3 minutes in Alisha's arms with her soft touches, and he was like butta.
OK, so here are some of the incredible (I keep using that word) results of Alisha's talent:
Dang, that girl's got some skillz...
Now it's going to take me 4.5 months to decide how I'm going to decorate my house with some of them.
And of COURSE these next couple are obviously NOT of Alisha. But I got my two favorite men all snuggled up late in the afternoon.
[January 30, 2011]














No comments:
Post a Comment