Marek is completely into Jonathan whenever his daddy is holding him. He just stares up in fascination, and busts into the cutest grins.
Of course I was having trouble getting his big grins captured on camera.
I'm completely annoyed with myself for not being able to make this next picture upright, but oh well. Anyways, check out what Little Miss drew!!! I was doing thank you notes, and asked her to draw a picture. When I saw the final product, I about fell over. When she asked me to draw "the duck looking back" just like she did, mine looked atrocious, and I even had something to look at to try to copy!
I only took about 396 shots trying to capture Bubby's cute grin.
So Ellison woke up at 3am puking. Jonathan and I divided and conquered. He stuck with Ell since I had to keep nursing Marek, and we wanted whatever it was to stay at bay from him. It broke my heart. My little girl should be able to have her mommy, too, when she's sick. Jonathan took the day off work so we could try to keep the kids separate and my shirt germ-free for nursing and burping. By mid-morning, Ellison was running fevers, and felt miserable. Jonathan took her to the doctor where they were concerned she had influenza, but she tested negative (thank GOD!!!). She did, however, test positive for strep. Poor baby. So our princess laid low for the day on the sofa, with prompts to try to drink Pedialyte, eat popsicles, and take medicine.
She somehow managed to take a cute photo with even a smile.
She kept things down all day long, but as night came, she woke up a few times puking again, and had some diarrhea (which freaks her out, by the way). The only perk? She got Daddy as a bed partner for a few nights.
[February 25, 2011]
No comments:
Post a Comment