March 23, 2011

False Alarm???

Again, this will be out of order with pics, but whatever...

So Marek had his 2-month check-up today.  Yea - we actually went to the doctor for a well visit! ;-)  First off, the nurse practitioner says she isn't going to call the 2 tiny white spots on Marek's gum a tooth.  When I asked her what it was, then, she didn't know, but she doesn't think it's a tooth.  So false alarm, I guess???

She said Marek doesn't look like he's 2 months old. :-)  He weighs 14 lbs, 8 oz!  That makes him in the 97th percentile.  His length is 23 1/4 inches for the 90th percentile, and his head circumference is 16cm for the 90th percentile.  Big boy all around.  He's wearing 3-6 month clothes.

Poor little Bubbers got his shots, and he about broke his Mama's heart.  I've never heard a scream come out of him like that, and I've never seen actual tears come out of him like that.  They ran all the way down his little cheeker. :-(  It's always the worst when they're laying there being so sweet and smiley, then they spring that pain on them.  Ugh.  Stinks.

But here are some pics of our Cuteness after we got home.  Argh - I just want to eat him up!!!


 Cooing and smiling for Mommy




His little battle wounds :-(

[March 23, 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment