Check out Marek's little old man 'do! Hee hee!
We had a rough night. Marek sounded just as awful as he did the day before. Our nighttime routine included a neb treatment every time he woke up. I'm amazed Ellison didn't wake up with the sound of the motor on that sucker! And I thought for sure it would startle Marek to a more awake state, but it didn't. So our little guy continues to be about the same. We followed-up again at the pediatrician's as they requested (at this point I feel like we can invite them all over for Christmas dinner), and saw Dr. Dees (who I love, too!). He sounded just as bad as yesterday, but he continues to oxygenate very well with how hard he's working to breathe. His ear infection still looks pretty bad, but the antibiotic hasn't had enough time to start working yet. She said as long as he doesn't get any worse, we'll keep him out of the hospital. Yea!
[March 2, 2011]
No comments:
Post a Comment