August 29, 2013

Reading and Bangs

Marek loves the little baby board books we had.  He wants us to read them over and over to him.  The cool thing is that Sissy can read books to Marek now.


So Ellison had been begging for some bangs.  So I made an appointment with my hair stylist, thinking it would be a fun thing for Ellison.  Well, $30 later, after a 10 minute haircut with completely dry hair, we walked out of the salon.  Yes, this is my downfall - I don't speak up, I don't like to rock the boat, I will just fume internally (and later to my husband).  She asked me how the length was, and honestly I wasn't sure what we wanted.  So I said, "Yeah, that's good".  Insert eye rolling here.  Well, the important thing is that Ellison was happy with them, she was beaming, and thought they looked perfect.

Can you see 'em?  Look hard...

I don't know, maybe I was scared for her to have short bangs.  But again, she thought it was cool.



A few days later, Mama grabbed some scissors, and we gave her real bangs.
[April 3, 2013]

No comments:

Post a Comment