May 29, 2013

Roller Skating

And, yes, I hate it but January and February blog subjects are all out of order. :-/

So Ellison got to go roller skating for the first time, and girlfriend had fun!  I believe I was working during most of the school's skate nights, and I believe Marek had a sitter this time, so Ellison and Daddy could have a fun evening.  After all, Daddy used to be a rollerskating guy back in the day.  Ha!



Meeting up with Laila

Mason and Ellison holding on for some support. :-)


Jonathan and I had so much fun watching his cell phone videos later that night after I got home.  Ell was hilarious - she would be standing in the middle dancing away, slip and fall, and pop back up so fast not missing a beat, to where you thought it was part of her dance routine.  So cute!  So glad she has a daddy that will do these fun things with her - God knows I'd probably end up with another back surgery.
[February 4, 2013]

No comments:

Post a Comment