April 4, 2013

Artist in the Buff

If the wind blows just right, Marek and I work on potty training in a half-hearted attempt.  I'm honestly not feeling terribly keen on it yet, and only occasionally is he.  So if he happens to want to wear "underwears" (as he calls them), or if the stars happen to be aligned just so, we run with it.  We have found that he seems to do better if I let him run around with nothing on his bottom.  I think even if he feels underwear, he's not paying as close attention to the fluids that leak out, until it's too late.  We had a lot of luck this particular morning, and he did great going potty a few times, but then decided he wanted a diaper on.  But I have to admit it was pretty cute with his nakey hiney running around for a while.  He even painted while half-clothed.






[February 14, 2013]

No comments:

Post a Comment