February 21, 2013

Evening Celebration

So we had Nonne, Papi, Aunt Jacki, and Uncle Mark over for dinner and birthday cake on Marek's actual birthday.  Since he's into so many different things, I went with Lego decorations since he loves Legos, and his cake was a hodgepodge of things he's obsessed with (more on that in a minute).


I think my friend and co-worker, Bonnie, thought I was crazy when I asked her to make a cake, and started mentioning that his favorite things are light bulbs, batteries, tools, etc.  Lo and behold, she delivered it for us. Of course the first thing he said was, "Light bulb!  Hold it..."

Yeah, no, he hadn't just biked around the block.  He just wanted to wear this bike helmet for a little while.

Isn't that the cutest?!


Aunt Jacki and Uncle Mark

Papi and Nonne and Aunt Jacki

Kisses for Nonne.  Always.






Elli trying to protect the little candle long enough for us to sing to him. :-)



Woo hoo!

Lovin' some cake.





Ellison had been dying for Marek to finally open his gifts.





Can you imagine what his favorite thing ended up being in this photo?  Yep, the batteries.

Fun times!  We enjoyed celebrating our Butter with our NC family.  Happy birthday, Mare-Mare!

[January 18, 2013]

No comments:

Post a Comment