February 8, 2013

Christmas Eve

We went to our Christmas Eve service, and I must say our Mookie looked beautiful.
 We didn't have much time for photos beforehand, so we took some when we returned home that evening.

The two Munchkins.  Can't believe we got a photo of Marek being somewhat still, looking at the camera, and smiling!

There's more like it...








Ellison's just thinking, "Dude, can you calm it a little so we can be done with this already?"



He's so done with this...  So am I...




 Ellison was just dying to give us our gifts from her.  We did our annual shopping trip to the dollar store where she picks out a gift for all of us all by herself.  She wanted so badly to give Marek his first...

 He wanted some assistance with the paper removal...



Here he is holding up his new stuffed animal excitedly...

You can't see it with his arm up, but he immediately put it under the side of his neck to snuggle it.

He was loving it up.  Good pickin's, Mookie!

Then Mommy was next.

She got me this adorable little ceramic owl.  It has a home on our hallway bookshelves upstairs.  I LOVE it Mookie!  And I loved that you kept telling me how much I was gonna love it.

Daddy's turn.



She picked out a tool for him. :-)  So sweet.  She just melts my heart.

And someone else's, too... ;-)


Then Ellison unwrapped her gift from Brother.


A set of a bunch of earrings - just what she wanted.  Marek thought they looked like great fun, too.  He loves picking earrings off of things thereby losing the backs.



After preparing carrots for the reindeer (Ellison carefully counted them out) and something for Santa, it was off to bed, so visions of sugarplums could dance in her head.
[December 24, 2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment