December 11, 2012

Our Halloweenies

Meet Elvis... who appears all shook up. (Ha! Corny, eh?)

Elvis would rather hang out with Daddy's car, as always.  He met a LaLaLoopsy doll along the way.

Ah, now I get it.  He was upset that his Mama was making him wear flood pants for a jumpsuit.

And our very own "Crumbs Sugar Cookie".  "Crumbs" for short.

SO stinkin' cute!

She was NOT happy about having to wear a long-sleeved shirt under her costume, since it apparently ruined the look of the sleeves.  I had a flashback to being a very young child (4ish), being so upset with my mom because I had to wear a bloody sweater under my cheerleading halter top one Halloween.

Just love this costume.  Glad you chose it, girlfriend.



Uncle Mark and Aunt Jacki

And with Nonne, of course


Marek was more into the wagon than anything else.


He was a little ansy after a short while, until he got to start noshin' on some Skittles.  Mookie and I continued around the 'hood for a while after Marek and Dad turned back.  As we made our last stop at Nonne & Papi's house, we found two Sotos that appeared lost, and very comfortable.  Marek was out of character, and having a ball pushing their microwave buttons and running around in his jammies, while Daddy was sipping on coffee chatting away with them.  Great evening.
[October 31, 2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment