We try to hit the Bur-Mil Park Fall Festival every year. It was a perfect day this year, just a little tough with Butters when he was on the go.
Elli loves to dress festively for any holiday. :-)
I can just hear his LOUD whining when I look at this pic...
Marek so badly wanted to go down the giant inflatable slide with the big kids...
But, hey, cones are fun, too...
The ever-popular face painting station that we waited in line forever for...
Getting a good photo of these two puggles together is as rare as Hailey's Comet...
Picking out their little (terribly over-priced) pumpkins...
I think this was about the point Marek started pretending the pumpkins were balls. All I could see were dollar signs as he threw each one. How is it that I'm not as quick as him when I'm standing right there?!
Decorating her pumpkin...
And Mommy trying to keep the Sharpie in Marek's hand focused on the pumpkin...
Me and Mookie creating her little Halloween mobile...
Hula Hooping time...
Daddy got some video of Mama doing it, too. I couldn't believe I could keep it up, though it shouldn't be that much of a surprise with the giant muffin top I have going on. The hoop would probably stay if I even stood still. But I digress... I was so out of breath (for reals) that I decided to help focus on Marek...
Brother loves him a bus...
Waiting in line for the hayride...
Mmmm, how I love this one...
Getting so sleepy...
Ellison pretending to cry a be-jeweled tear. Oh, she makes me smile...
[October 13, 2012]

No comments:
Post a Comment