December 4, 2012

Classmates at the Park

On a lovely sunny afternoon when the kids had a day off school, a bunch of the students and their moms headed to Country Park to meet for lunch.  There wasn't a whole lot of eating going on, but they sure seemed to have fun!

You could totally tell my oldest child is a girl.  Heather, a mom of two boys, didn't blink an eye when the kids wanted to "explore", and brought all kinds of fun stuff for them to use in the creek.  They had so much fun, and I smiled thinking this was a new play life I was being exposed to, and would probably frequent with Marek.  But Miss Ellison loved it, too.  She's becoming very well-rounded as she gets older.  I never dreamed she'd want to be getting in there all dirty with the others, but she had a ball!

(Ellison in green):



Marek so badly wanted to get in, too, but I was not about to put myself in there with him.  Had to be ready for work that afternoon...


Mookie fishing with a net:


Meanwhile, we took the littles to feed the geese.  Once again, Heather supplied us. :-)
(Grant, Naomi, and Marek)



(Samuel and Ellison)


This was before the park official came around and told us all that the kids couldn't be in any of the water. :-)
[October 5, 2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment