December 10, 2012

Afuera

Buddy can't get enough of outdoor equipment!  He whines to use the shop vac, the leaf blowers, and just about anything else tool-related.  We took advantage of a beautiful fall morning.  All is right in his world when he is outside.  So much so, that the "O" word ("outside") is banned in our house.  'Cause if brother overhears it, let the whining and tantrums begin.




Playing with Mama's phone now...

And he would love it if I would put the hose on for him while he's playing outside...

Always checking to see how things work.  He even does it at The Little Gym - when I stand on the bouncy launcher thingy (you know exactly what I'm talking about with that description, right?), he gets down on all fours to watch the springs and such underneath it while I bounce.  Love the wheels that turn in this kid's noggin...

And here we go with a common tantrum...  If he starts to walk around to the backyard, you know exactly what you're in store for, because he heads straight for the little shed (which stays locked, but houses Daddy's fun lawn equipment) and BEGS me to open it.  Before the word "no" even forms on my lips, he starts carryin' on.  I can just hear the translation: "You're the worst mom EVER!"...

This is then followed by kicking and screaming.

Eventually he gets diverted to the sandbox.




And he loves slides now...

And he loves to swing on the big swings like this:



Bonus: buckles!  Wants to do it himself.

After working up an appetite, he had his sammy outside on the porch.


As soon as I switched the phone camera to face us, he was totally into it.  He LOVES watching himself on it and making faces.  He does the same thing on Skype and the video camera, too.



[October 17, 2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment