August 7, 2012

Wiped Out and Waiting

Ellison has been one tired little Mookie this summer.  On our busy days, after her Grinning Gators (non-competitive swim team) practice, she's often needed a nap.  And EVERY SINGLE DAY this summer, she starts going down the line of, "Can Alyssa come over and play?"... "Can the twins come over and play?"... "Can Destinee or Zoie come over and play?".  The girl wants CONSTANT playmates.  Well, as you can imagine, I often have to tell her 'no'.  But she knows that if any of the aforementioned come walking or riding by the house and they happen to stop in, that I'll usually allow her to play.  So I caught on quickly to Little Miss as she decided every day I told her 'no', that she would sit in front of the glass door during her quiet time, so that she wouldn't miss anyone going by.
One day I caught her laying on her beach towel, in a damp bathing suit, covered up with another beach towel, fast asleep. :-)
[July 3, 2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment