One Sunday morning, I was getting ready for work, and the other 3 Sotos were getting ready for church. Marek put on his new shoes (that Daddy picked out), and he loved them. Daddy loves them even more. :-)
And Ellison was so excited to wear her new shoes - the fancy patent leather ones that Daddy allowed her to get. Notice her other foot accessory? Little Miss has always had a soft spot for those little nylon slipper thingies that one puts on to try on shoes if they don't have a sock on. She saves a set every time we're at a shoe store. Well, she HAD to wear them with her new "high heels", of course. And this is a routine thing, folks, every time she wears these shoes. Such a crack up. Girlfriend is confident and loving it. Even Marek is doing a double-take here...
It was so cool that just before I walked out the door, Ellison lost her second tooth! We kept thinking she'd lose it as Daddy was in Washington D.C. for the week, but it held out. ;-)
Speaking of the Washington D.C. week, oh my was my mojo all messed up! It was like there was a black cloud following me everywhere!!! I worked a 3-day weekend, then Jonathan left to be gone for 4 days (which turned into 5 since his flight got cancelled), and as soon as he returned home I worked another 4 shifts in a row (including a nearly 15 hour day on Saturday!). During the week while Jonathan was gone, and it felt like I hadn't seen him in ages, Ellison was a bear, Marek was a bigger bear, Marek got a high fever, I flooded the kitchen floor, my work shifts were a complete struggle as I was "off", and the microwave broke. Not a good week. :-P
[July 22, 2010]
No comments:
Post a Comment