We had a wonderful, relaxing day at our dear friends', Mollie and Tony's. We always have such an easy, enjoyable time with them!
Mollie and Rebecca (and both of them with little buns inside!), Jack and Mr. Herlocker.
I cracked up when I looked up from talking at one point to find Marek and Jonathan in a boat in the pool! Marek loved it! He was actually content in it for quite a while. Here they are talking to Ryan, and Tony's mom.
Lazy me never got my camera out while the older girls were in the pool being fish. After a while they went inside to play, but they came out to show us themselves all dressed up. (Ellison, Caroline, and Miss Maggie in the pool)
Bubba has taken quite a liking to these pool thingies (why can't I remember what they're called?). He's always messing with them at all the pools.
After eating some yummy food, and enjoying great company, Marek and I headed out when it was bedtime. Jonathan and Ellison stayed behind to enjoy the festivities and hit the fireworks with the Perez clan. We had one tired girl on our hands when they got home after 11pm.
[July 4, 2012]








No comments:
Post a Comment