July 11, 2012

Silly Kids

Marek is such a character.  He has such a fun personality and is constantly appreciating the silly things in life.  As I've mentioned before, he has a thing for glasses, and rarely stops repeating the word when a pair is in sight.
Mr. Potato Head's glasses were no different.  He kept putting them on and getting silly looks of satisfaction on his cute little facey.







The spot he ALWAYS goes to if we forget to close the door.  He knows he's being naughty when he does it, too!

And another funny out of Mookie's mouth:

Ellison: "It's strange, because I wanna have a baby, but I just don't want to pick up after it and pick up the gross food."

She is so grossed out by meal remnants we are always having to clean up.  Ha!  I guess our girl better work really hard to have a high-paying job, or she better marry rich so she can afford a nanny!

[June 20, 2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment