June 25, 2012

No Longer a Pre-Schooler

Our girl officially ended her preschool years on May 25.  When I picked her up on her last day, she began crying, telling me how much she'd miss Mrs. Lisa and Mrs. Kara.  I reassured her we'd surely run into them again someday, "But it's just not the same.  I'll never see them in my class again."  Goodness, she's just as sentimental as her Mama.  

Mookie, we are so very proud of you and the young lady you have become.  You have gone from a very timid little toddler to a very outgoing little girl in the few years you attended preschool.  You are an intelligent, fun, and sweet girl, and we look forward to your upcoming school years.  We hope the years ahead are full of strong life experiences, lots of learning, great friendships, and fun times.  We are so blessed to get to watch you grow in so many ways.

To do a tiny celebration of the day, we made some Pink Lemonade Cupcakes.  Yum!

[May 25, 2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment