New plan for discipline:
Somebody... I won't say who... keeps getting into trouble for hitting. Ahem...
I've tried a few different methods of discipline, and to date, none of them work. Ha! But I'm trying to be consistent hoping one day it will have the desired effect. He's been a naughtly little boy lately hitting CONSTANTLY. For absolutely no reason. So I started immediately grabbing him, calmly stating "No hitting," then stripping him of any toys, putting him in a Pack 'N Play, and walking away for 1 minute. There are many times that he hauls off and hits me while I'm getting him out of the playpen, and we have to start all over. I think the one day, he did time out about 25 times. And I wonder why my back is acting up again. But isn't he so darn cute in it? Hee hee.
[April 19, 2012]


No comments:
Post a Comment