Wow, I'm panicking a little that I am SO behind on this blog. Worried that if I let this much time go, before I know it my kids will be 10 and I won't have continued with it for their books. So much has been going on this past month - but will hopefully catch up soon. In the meantime, I'll continue trying to play catch up. I likely won't remember hardly any details about the photos, but we'll deal with it.
The sweetest thing ever - as Ellison was snuggled up on the sofa one morning (that's always where you'll find her after breakfast, all snuggled under a blanket), Marek had climbed up and layed on her! Awww!
That's one of his things right now - periodically throughout the day, when he spots a pillow, or blanket, or something cozy, he'll go up to it, lay down on it for about 4 seconds, and say, "Lay down". I love it!
And look where I spotted Mister when I walked in from the kitchen...
Such a climber!!! What a monkey.
These two may bicker a lot (already), but they sure love to have fun together, too...
Daddy sent me these pics of the kids playing while I was at work one day. They make me smile so much - seeing that real big smile of Ellison's is the best.
Lovin' her cute little "window".
[May 10, 2012]



No comments:
Post a Comment