November 25, 2011

Off to See the Wizard

We were so excited to get a break from all of the medical stress with Bubby at home, and join the Clay family at the Carolina Theater to see "The Wizard of Oz".  Bubba got some one-on-one with Brandy, one of our babysitters, and Ellison got some much needed time with Mom and Dad.



Jamie scored us some awesome seats for the show.  We had never been to this theater before - it was so beautiful.  Ellison asked me to take a picture of the stage area.


Ellison and Anna

The show was incredible!  I was AMAZED at what a great job they did.  It was so completely entertaining and well done, and the kids were glued to it the whole time.  Can't say enough about it.

During half time, I took the girls to the ladies' room, and they kept asking if they could get the light-up roses (brings back memories of 4th grade roller skating field trips and boys buying them for us girls, much to our shock and horror).  I didn't have any cash on me, so I told them we would go ask the daddies for some.  When we returned to our seat, Jonathan beat us to the punch.  He went and already bought one for the girls - it was Anna's actual birthday.  They were delighted, to say the least. :-)


Ellison loved the Wicked Witch.

Posing with "Dorothy"
[November 13, 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment