September 6, 2011

At the Salon

Ellison and I were playing "nail salon" upon her request.  Little Moo-Moo was content playing around with some toys and a toy basket.  And trying to make his mark on the basket.  I love this pic of hinney...


Ellison at her salon, which had to be "3 doors (or stairs, if you will) down" from mine.
Ellison painted her own nails.

And I snapped some pics of  Bubba while she painted mine.



She dug out a scarf Gram knitted for her...



OK, I'm really not trying to boast (and I certainly shouldn't with toes that look like they belong to an 80 year old), but check out that flower she did!!!  I painted the pink base color, then Ellison did sparkles on the toes, and informed me she wanted to paint a flower.  I braced myself knowing I would end up with some sort of blob on my big toe.  When I saw that she did the most perfect looking flower - far better than I could ever do - I about fell over.
[August 22, 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment